Break us open
Expose us
Oh Lord do we have any idea what that means?
When it was spoken that day so long ago beside the doorway leading to the patio, did we have any idea what "exposure" does? will do? has done?
Exposure means vulnerability, am I willing to let you see me?
Are you willing to let me see you?
Lord Your breaking will necessarily lead to vulnerability, but in Your house is safety, and under Your wings in where I always want to be.
Thank you my sweet "lil one" for always being one who will get right to the heart of the matter.... and you, Dylan, seems I recall something about "being naked" in the most spiritual of ways... where are the "safe houses" in our lives? May we know the beauty of "safe places", and (like the underground railroad in the days of slavery) may we be those "safe places" for others in these days among those who place unbearable yokes on mankind, even our own brothers and sisters. amen
No comments:
Post a Comment