Sunday, May 25, 2008

"Egypt" or Promises???

Obedience has no parallel
Even when things are so comfortable in my world, may I always know that the perfect way is the one that He has set before me, and may I always be able to hear His voice above my own soul... May my choices be based on His will and not what I think would be best for any one including myself... May I always be encouraging and honest, then when I have permission, speak as much as allowed.
(oh my Lord, how often have I stepped beyond your limits?? forgive me)
May I remember that a "right word at the wrong time is a wrong word"
........May I recall the C.S Lewis quote that I love and take heed....
"some people say 'thy will be done', and then to some He says, 'go ahead, have it your way'"
.......Lord may I always be in the first group. I love where I am, and I thank You, Lord for leading me here... again I say...may I not get so comfortable that I refuse to hear His Truth for my life! He alone is God!
"thou shalt have no other Gods before ME!"
OKAY ..... You are RIGHT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSXciv06218

No comments: