also the letter corresponding to the number 8 in the Hebrew...
it is the letter representing "new beginnings"
What a season is upon us right now.....
I feel such a spiritual weightiness as I watch the Olympics
as I watched the army of drummers in perfect rhythm, in perfect sync,
in time with the same beat and orchestration
then... I watched Michael Phelps win his 8th gold breaking 7 records in the process
8
I am thinking on this number and its significance to this time in history
I am thinking on this season and the very different things that are coming about and new in our country America
I am thinking, and I am asking... "tell me more... fill me up with the things of Heaven so that I can see with eyes wide open the great and wonderful things that You will teach me to understand as I have need to know.... and I say thank YOU Father... it is only Your Truth I seek in a world of very realistic counterfeits! Only You have the truth.... and I love it!"
(the sites below are some things I am looking at... don't know if I'll "pull up this chair and sit in it as yet... we'll see as I look a bit more! I'm not much on hokey sort of stuff, but I love the nuances of language, and Hebrew is one that certainly intrigues this heart of mine~)

No comments:
Post a Comment