Last night around 3AM (so okay it's morning).... but dark dark morning....
I awakened with a little 7 year old precious one in my bed and my sweet Troy asleep in the recliner.... I whispered
"Troy are you awake??? Troy???"
Clearly not!!!!
I wrote a LONG letter by e-mail of what was so clearly in my heart and needed expression before I could find "rest"......but although I will not write the extent of the letter,
I must write this simple word....
"once you know (believe) your calling in the body, then act on that belief, your destiny is confirmed and secure within you as well as to those outside yourself"
simple I know.....but how often to I respond to the manipulation of our strategic enemy? How often do I allow entrance to something that I KNOW (or should know) is a lie... even if it should come from a significant location?
If I be that which I am called to be, the strategy fails,
and I remain standing in the place I'm called to be.
Simple
Absolutely!
Then why am I so often caught with my legs buckled at the rug pulled from under me?
My own fault....for not recognizing....
"We do not wrestle with flesh and blood,
but with powers and principalities of this present darkness".
.....that I might add....seek to weaken or destroy our effectiveness for Kingdom work.
May I (and you) always know who I am....
and if I forget.....
May there always be someone who sees to point out the fact of my veiled vision!
Only temporary at this important time of life!
amen
I serve a Lord Who calls the things that are not as if they were, and they indeed are!
He is the great I AM...in Whom all things are possible, and through WHOM all things move and have their very being!
No comments:
Post a Comment