There have been so many words since the end of 2008...
so many that I have NOT posted here!!
I think I am still settling them into my heart.
Each time I talk to one of my "parts",
my "family",
my "people",
THE BODY!!!
there is so much more added to what I've heard!
I am sending a couple of invitations to add to this particular LOGOS/RHEMA blog..
we'll see if this is a possible calling for there to be more than just my heart melodies on this page.
"children of fire"
"refining, defining, LIGHT"
"they shall know the way because they will recognize the signs and the marks"
I am looking and compiling....
those with eyes to see and ears to hear.... thank you!
Lord give me the eyes and ears and let me RECOGNIZE all that YOU are saying, providing, and asking in this very unique time of shaking, jostling, juggling, refining, and becoming!
1 comment:
interesting...seems i've been in that same spot lately. lots floating through my head, but almost a wall in the ability to write it. i will be praying for those who might post on here. i know the ones you hold dear, and i would LOVE to hear from them as well, as the Lord leads!
love you guys!
kris
Post a Comment